Ultimate Book List Awaits!
I am very excited to share my ultimate book list for direct sellers, small business owners, and leaders! I am an avid reader and a proponent of learning, so putting my feet up and cracking open a book is one of the easiest things I can do to build my business. It also happens to be one of those “tasks” that I enjoy! As a small business owner and direct seller it is imperative that you are continuously learning about topics related to owning a business and sales. If you happen to be a leader in your company, it is also very important to learn about how to be an effective leader. If you don’t have time to read (if you have time for Netflix, you have time to read), consider popping audio books in while driving in the car!
Here is a list of books that I have read to further my business and self-improve in sales and leadership…
*disclaimer* I didn’t like all of them, but I did glean valuable pieces of information from each of them.
- The Power of TED by David Emerald
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy
- You are a Bada$$ (it is not actual dollar signs) – Jen Sincero
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (I actually read and implemented as a classroom teacher!)
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins
- The Four Lenses of Innovation: A Power Tool for Creative Thinking by Rowan Gibson (I suggest audio)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain (if you are an introvert, you got to read this! If you aren’t, it will help you understand others!)
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Everybody Matters by Bob Chapman (Great book for leaders and business owners — people first!)
And because I haven’t read everything that is in the library (yet), these are next on my list!
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon and Ken Blanchard
- The Servant Leader by James Autry
- Go-Givers Sell More by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- The Go-Giver Leader by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- How to Win Friends & Influence People in the Digital Age by Dale Carnegie
- Turn the Ship Around! by L. David Marquet
- Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting! by Lynn Grabhorn
- Four Lenses Unfolded by Nathan Bryce
What would be on your ultimate book list for direct sellers, small business owners, and leaders? The use of paperbacks, electronic books, and audio books all approved!